Medical Transcription Billing, Corp. ("MTBC") (NASDAQ: MTBC) is a healthcare information technology company that provides a fully integrated suite of proprietary web-based solutions, together with related business services, to healthcare providers practicing in ambulatory care settings, according to the company’s website (see here: www.MTBC.com). SNNLive spoke with Stephen Snyder, President of MTBC at the SeeThruEquity & The Brewer Group's 2nd Annual Innovations Investor Conference 2016 in Miami, FL.
In this video interview, Mr. Snyder and our host discussed the following topics:
- Overview of Medical Transcription Billing, Corp.
- Describes the company’s web-based technology solutions for healthcare providers
- Company’s background, and how it has developed
- How the company’s suite of solutions help healthcare providers
- Target market, and size of the small to medium sized healthcare provider market
- Barriers to entry
- Growth drivers for MTBC
- Goals and milestones for 2016
For more information about Medical Transcription Billing, Corp., go to: www.MTBC.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about MTBC. Please see MTBC's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions