Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLMD), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of a once-daily, oral therapy for the treatment of liver diseases, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.GalmedPharma.com). SNNLive spoke with Josh Blacher, CFO of Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. on Thursday, October 15th, 2015 at the Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference 2015 in Jupiter, FL.
In this video interview, Mr. Blacher and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Galmed Pharmaceuticals
- Patient/market size estimations for Fatty Liver Disease
- Discusses the attributes of the company’s therapy in development
- Origin of the scientific knowhow
- Clinical development status
- Comments on the competition
- Correlation to Diabetes market
- Describes AramcholTM the company’s in development oral therapy for liver diseases
- Mr. Blacher’s background
For more information about Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd., go to: www.GalmedPharma.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Galmed. See Galmed's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions