Western Copper and Gold Corporation (TSX: WRN) (NYSE MKT: WRN) is developing the Casino Project, a Copper-Gold mine in the Yukon Territory, according to the company’s website (see here: www.westerncopperandgold.com). SNNLive spoke with Julien Francois, CFO & VP, Finance for Western Copper and Gold Corp. at the New Orleans Investment Conference 2016.
In this video interview, Mr. Francois and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Western Copper and Gold Corporation
- The Casino Project and resource
- Yukon Territory (where project is located)
- How commodities prices affect the company
- History behind Western Copper and Gold
- Background of Mr. Francois and management team
For more information about Western Copper and Gold Corporation, please visit: www.westerncopperandgold.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Wester Copper and Gold Corp. See Western Copper and Gold's periodic filings with SEDAR and the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions