GeoVax Labs, Inc. (OTCQB: GOVX) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing human vaccines against infectious diseases using its novel vaccine platform with current development programs, and are focused on vaccines against Ebola, Marburg, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), according to the company’s website (see here: www.GeoVax.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host caught up with Robert T. McNally, Ph.D., President and CEO of GeoVax Labs, Inc. in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Dr. McNally and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of GeoVax Labs, Inc.
- Comments on working in Atlanta
- Data from GeoVax’s Ebola program, click here
- How Ebola epidemic spreads
- Market size for Ebola vaccine
- Describes what’s happening in HIV
Since speaking with Dr. McNally, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about GeoVax Labs, Inc., go to: www.GeoVax.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions