DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) delivers the ability to combine and analyze consumer health data to personalize treatment, and Dario's™ smart diabetes management solution is a platform for diabetes management that combines the Dario™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System all-in-one blood glucose meter, native smart phone app, website portal and a wide variety of treatment tools, according to the company’s website (see here: www.mydario.com). SNNLive caught up with Erez Raphael, Chairman & CEO of DarioHealth Corp. during Media Day 2016 at WestPark Capital in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Raphael and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of DarioHealth Corp.
- Describes the company’s medical device
- Target patient population for their technology
- Data capture, storage and analysis
- Adoption rate and patient compliance
- Medical community’s response to their device
- Sales strategy
- How the device works
- Where technology comes from
- Milestones for rest of 2016-2017
For more information about DarioHealth Corp., please visit: www.mydario.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about DarioHealth Corp. See DarioHealth's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions