Éric Lemieux, MSc, P. Geo is a consulting technical advisor for Peartree Securities. Most recently, Éric was with Laurentian Bank Securities (“LBS”) as a sell-side mining analyst. Before that, as an independent consultant, Éric worked with various clients including the Quebec Securities Commission (Autorité des marches financiers), the New Brunswick Securities Commission where he was responsible for applying Regulation NI 43-101. As well, Éric was a geologist-analyst with the Montreal Exchange and managed exploration projects for Cambior, Noranda and Soquem.
Éric holds two master’s degrees, one in Mineral Economics from the Colorado School of Mines (1997) and in another in Metamorphic-Structural Geology from Laval University in Quebec City (1992) and a B. Sc. in Geology from Laval University (1989), according to the following website (see here: http://peartreesecurities.com/who-we-are/).
In this Wall Street View, our host spoke with Eric Lemieux, Analyst Geologist for EBL Consultants at the Precious Metals Summit 2016 in Beaver Creek, CO, and they discuss the following topics:
- Mr. Lemieux’s background and experience as a mining analyst
- What he looks for when analyzing MicroCap resource companies
- Macro look at the MicroCap resource industry
- First love: exploration, development or production companies?
- How he would advise investors to focus on when considering an investment in a resource company
- Districts of interest
For more information about Eric Lemieux, please visit: www.PeartreeSecurities.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions