DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQX: DMPI) was founded to develop and commercialize cancer therapies in indications where patients are failing or have become intolerable to modern targeted or biologic treatments, and the Company's lead drug in development, VAL-083, is currently undergoing clinical trials in the U.S. as a potential treatment for refractory glioblastoma multiforme, according to the company’s website (see here: www.DelMarPharma.com). SNNLive spoke with Jeffrey A. Bacha, Chairman & CEO of DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Bacha and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Update since our last interview (Click here)
- Where clinical trials are being held
- Time it takes to get results from clinical development for Glioblastoma indication trials
- What else is in the pipeline for the company
- Milestones for 2016
For more information about DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., go to: www.DelMarPharma.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. See DelMar Pharmaceuticals' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions