IntelGenX Corp. (OTCQX: IGXT) (TSX-V: IGX) is an oral drug delivery company focused on the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical oral films based on its proprietary VersaFilm™ technology platform, according to the company’s website (see here: www.IntelGenX.com). SNNLive spoke with Dr. Horst Zerbe, President & CEO of IntelGenx Corp. during Media Day 2016 at WestPark Capital in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Dr. Zerbe and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of IntelGenX Corp.
- Describes the company’s drug delivery product
- Pharmaceuticals that will be delivered via their technology platform
- Advantages to using the company’s VersaFilm™ technology platform
- Achievements in 2016 thus far
- Milestones for rest of 2016, going into 2017
- Where science comes from
- Dr. Zerbe’s background
- Management team
For more information about IntelGenX Corp., please visit: www.IntelGenX.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about IntelGenx Corp. See IntelGenx's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions