Osisko Gold Royalties (TSX: OR) (NYSE: OR) is an intermediate precious metal royalty company focused on the Americas that commenced activities in June 2014. It holds over 50 royalties, including a 5% NSR royalty on the Canadian Malartic Mine (Canada) and a 2.0-3.5% NSR royalty on the Éléonore Mine (Canada), according to the company’s website (see here: www.osiskogr.com).
SNNLive spoke with Joseph de la Plante, Vice President, Corporate Development of Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. at the New Orleans Investment Conference 2016, and they discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd.
- History of the company
- Royalty portfolio
- What differentiates Osisko from other royalty companies
- Locations of royalty companies in portfolio
- Cornerstone royalties in the company’s portfolio
- Goals and milestones for 2016, heading into 2017
- Management team background
For more information about Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd., please visit: www.osiskogr.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. See Osisko Gold Royalties' periodic filings with the SEDAR and the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions