Apivio Systems, Inc. (TSX-V: APV) is a Canadian technology company principally engaged in the design, development, marketing, and sale of communications equipment and software, and it has a wholly-owned Korean subsidiary with a history of supplying VoIP telephone equipment and other products to major Korean and international telecommunications carriers, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Apivio.com). SNNLive spoke with Rob Bakshi, President and CEO of Apivio Systems, Inc., at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Bakshi and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Apivio Systems, Inc.
- Describes the company’s technology
- Size of the Voice Over IP (VoIP) market
- Target markets for Apivio’s products
- Discusses the company’s competition
- How Apivio’s products are replacing what’s currently available
- Mr. Baksi’s background
- Goals and milestones going into 2016
For more information about Apivio Systems, Inc., go to: www.Apivio.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Apivio Systems Inc. See Apivio's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions