Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. (NYSE MKT: TIK) is a designer and manufacturer of avionics test and measurement solutions for the global commercial air transport, general aviation, and government/military aerospace and defense markets, according to the company’s website (see here: www.telinstrument.com). SNNLive spoke with Jeffrey C. O'Hara, President and CEO of Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. at The MicroCap Conference 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
In this video interview, Mr. O’Hara and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp.
- Describes the company’s product line
- Tel-Instrument’s customer base and marketing strategy
- Aerospace and defense markets
- Comments on the company’s competition
- Market size and demand for Tel-Instrument’s solutions
- Mr. O’Hara’s background
For more information about Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp., go to: www.telinstrument.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. See Tel-Instrument's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions