Lingo Media (TSX-V: LM) is a global EdTech company that is ‘Changing the way the world learns English’, developing and marketing products for learners of English through various life stages, from classroom to boardroom, and by integrating education and technology, the company empowers English language educators to easily transition from traditional teaching methods to digital learning, according to the company’s website (see here: www.LingoMedia.com). SNNLive spoke with Gali Bar-Ziv, COO of Lingo Media Corporation at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Bar-Ziv and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Lingo Media Corporation
- Describes the company’s technology and solutions
- How the product delivered to their customers
- Target markets
- Working with educational institutions
- Size of market for online English language learning market
- Mr. Bar-Ziv’s background
- Milestones and goals for 2016
For more information about Lingo Media Corporation, go to: www.LingoMedia.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Lingo Media Corporation. See Lingo Media's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions