Solar3D, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTD), provider of solar power solutions, is focused on the design, installation and management of solar power systems for commercial, agricultural and residential customers, according to the Company’s website (www.Solar3D.com). SNNLive spoke with Jim Nelson, CEO of Solar3D, Inc. at our studio in Los Angeles, CA.
In this SNNLive Video Interview, Mr. Nelson and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Solar3D, Inc.
- Description of the Company’s product line
- Ratio of Commercial and Residential customers
- Discusses acquisitions of MD Energy and Elite Solar
- Growth drivers – organic growth and through acquisitions
- Acquisition targets for Solar3D
- Mr. Nelson’s comment on revenue guidance
- Target markets
- Return on Investment (ROI) using SLTD products vs. the grid
- What is the new technology that’s driving the price of solar equipment lower?
- His comment on energy storage technology
- Mr. Nelson’s background
- Discusses consolidation in the Solar market
- Solar3D’s competition and price sensitivity
For more information about Solar3D, Inc., go to: www.Solar3D.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions