Pulmatrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: PULM) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing inhaled therapies to address serious pulmonary disease using its patented iSPERSE™ technology, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Pulmatrix.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host spoke with Robert Clarke, Ph.D., CEO of Pulmatrix, Inc. in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Clarke and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Pulmatrix, Inc.
- What’s currently available to treat Cystic Fibrosis, COPD and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Patient/Market size for Cystic Fibrosis
- Describes the company’s platform technology, iSPERSE™
- Global opportunity for indications
- Mr. Clarke’s background
- Where was the iSPERSE™ platform developed?
- Comments on time to market
Since speaking with Mr. Clarke, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about Pulmatrix, Inc., go to: www.Pulmatrix.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions