Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) develops, markets, and sells proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables to the estimated $6 billion life sciences sample preparation market, according to the Company’s website (www.PressureBioSciences.com). SNNLive caught up with Richard T. Schumacher, President and CEO of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. at the SeeThruEquity Annual MicroCap Healthcare Investor Conference 2016 in San Francisco, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Schumacher and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
- Update since our last interview in November 2015
- Discussion of current market conditions for the company’s product line
- 2015 Achievements
- Goals and milestones for 2016
- Features and cost of the company’s PCT instrumentation
For more information about Pressure BioSciences, Inc., go to: www.PressureBioSciences.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements Pressure BioSciences, Inc. See Pressure BioSciences’ periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions