Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ORMP) was established in 2006, and has developed a unique proprietary platform technology that allows for the oral delivery of drugs presently administered only via injection, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Oramed.com). SNNLive spoke with Josh Hexter, COO and VP Business Development of Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. at the Aegis Capital Corp. Growth Conference 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
In this video interview, Mr. Hexter and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Core focus on Diabetes indication
- What makes Oramed’s platform technology different
- Discusses oral delivery platform technology
- How technology works with Type 1 vs. Type 2 Diabetics
- Oral delivery vs. injection of insulin
- Update on clinical development
- Where technology comes from
- Mr. Hexter’s background
For more information about Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc., go to: www.Oramed.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions