VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTGN) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing product candidates for patients with diseases and disorders involving the CNS, according to the company’s website (see here: www.VistaGen.com). SNNLive spoke with Shawn Singh, CEO of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. at The MicroCap Conference 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
In this video interview, Mr. Singh and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
- History of the company
- What the company is developing that is different from what is currently available
- Describes the company’s flagship drug candidate
- Target indications: depression in particular
- Clinical development
- Mr. Singh’s background
- Goals and milestones for the rest of 2016, going into 2017
For more information about VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc., please visit: www.VistaGen.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. See VistaGen Therapeutics' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions