Propanc Health Group Corporation (OTCQB: PPCH), based in Melbourne, focused on the development of new and proprietary treatments for cancer patients suffering from solid tumors such as pancreatic, ovarian, and colorectal cancers, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.propanc.com).
SNNLive spoke with James Nathanielsz, CEO and Cofounder of Propanc Health Group at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2016 in Bel Air, CA. In this video interview, Mr. Nathanielsz and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Propanc Health Group
- Describes the company’s lead drug and target indications
- Clinical development
- Where the science comes from
- Differentiation between what Propanc is developing from what’s currently available
- Mr. Nathanielsz’ background
- Location for upcoming clinical studies
For more information about Propanc Health Group Corporation, please visit: www.propanc.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Propanc Health Group. See Propanc's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions