Omni-Lite Industries (TSX-V: OML) (OTCQX: OLNCF) is a high technology company that develops and manufactures mission critical, precision components utilized by Fortune 500 companies including Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Embraer, Ford, Borg Warner, Chrysler, the U.S. Military, and Nike, according to the company’s website (see here: www.omni-lite.com). SNNLive spoke with David Grant, Chairman & CEO of Omni-Lite Industries at the LD Micro “Main Event” 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Grant and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Omni-Lite Industries
- Target markets
- Description of the company’s mission critical products
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Effects following 2016 presidential election
- Mr. Grant’s background
- Differentiation between Omni-Lite and the competition
- Catalysts, goals and milestones for the first half of 2017
For more information about Omni-Lite Industries, please visit: www.omni-lite.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Omni-Lite Industries. See Omni-Lite's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions