Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX-V: GPY) is Canadian gold mineral exploration company, is focused on advancing its high grade 3 Aces Project in Canada’s Yukon, according to the company’s website (see here: www.GoldenPredator.com). SNNLive spoke with Bill Sheriff, Executive Chairman of Golden Predator Mining Corp. at the Precious Metals Summit 2016 in Beaver Creek, CO.
In this video interview, Mr. Sheriff and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Golden Predator Mining Corp.
- What about the company’s projects makes them unique
- Describes the Brewery Creek and 3 Aces Projects
- Drilling programs
- History of the company
- Mr. Sheriff’s background and geology team
- Goals and milestones for rest of 2016, going into 2017
For more information about Golden Predator Mining Corp., please visit: www.GoldenPredator.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Golden Predator Mining Corp. See Golden Predator's periodic filings with the SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions