GWG Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWGH) is a specialty finance company in the life insurance secondary market. GWG, through its subsidiaries, purchases life insurance policies from seniors who no longer want, need or can afford their policies, according the company’s website (see here: www.investors.gwglife.com). SNNLive spoke with Michael Freedman, President of GWG Holdings, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Freedman and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of GWG Holdings, Inc.
- How the company finds elderly looking to sell their policies
- Calculating the value of life insurance policies
- Mr. Freedman’s background
- Update since our last interview (Click here)
- Growth drivers for GWG
For more information about GWG Holdings, Inc., go to: www.investors.gwglife.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about GWG Holdings, Inc. See GWG's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions