Headquartered in New York, New York, Drone USA (OTC PINK: DRUS) is an Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (“UAV”) and related services and technologies company that is engaged in the research, design, development, testing, manufacturing, distribution, exportation and integration of advanced low altitude UAV systems, services and products, according to the company’s website (see here: www.droneusainc.com).
SNNLive spoke with Paulo Ferro, CSO of Drone USA Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2016 in Bel Air, CA. In this video interview, Mr. Ferro and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Drone USA, Inc.
- History of the company
- Describes the Drone USA’s technology
- Competitive advantage and how Drone USA’s technology is different then what is currently available
- Where the company’s technology comes from
- Target Markets
- Footprint in the drone space currently
- Mr. Ferro’s and management team’s backgrounds
- Goals and milestones for the first half of 2017
- FAA regulations
For more information about Drone USA, Inc., please visit: www.droneusainc.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Drone USA Inc. See Drone USA's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions