Valeritas (OTCQB: VLRX) is a commercial-stage medical technology company focused on developing innovative technologies to potentially improve the health and quality of life of people with Type 2 diabetes, according to the company’s website (see here: www.valeritas.com). SNNLive spoke with John Timberlake, President and CEO of Valeritas Holdings, Inc. at the OTCQB Executive Forum at the OTC Markets site in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Timberlake and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Valeritas Holdings, Inc.
- Discusses the company’s lead product
- How what Valeritas is developing is different than what is currently available today
- Dosing and application of the company’s product
- Patient adoption
- Size of patient population
- Mr. Timberlake’s background
- Where technology was developed
- Goals and milestones for 2017
For more information about Valeritas Holdings, Inc., please visit: www.valeritas.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Valeritas Holdings, Inc. See Valeritas Holdings' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions