BioSig Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: BSGM) is a medical device company that is developing a proprietary technology platform designed to improve the rapidly growing $4 billion electrophysiology (EP) marketplace, according to the company’s website (see here: www.BioSigTech.com). SNNLive spoke with Ken Londoner, Executive Chairman of BioSig Technologies, Inc. at the SeeThruEquity & The Brewer Group's 2nd Annual Innovations Investor Conference 2016 in Miami, FL.
In this video interview, Mr. Londoner and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of BioSig Technologies, Inc.
- Describes the company’s technology
- How their medical device works
- Discusses recent news from February 22nd, 2016
- Market size for electrophysiology
- Mr. Londoner’s background
- Goals and milestones for 2016
For more information about BioSig Technologies, Inc., go to: www.BioSigTech.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about BioSig Technologies, Inc. See BioSig Technologies' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions