Aldridge Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: AGM) is a development-stage mining company focused on its wholly owned and permitted Yenipazar polymetallic VMS Project (Gold, Silver, Copper, Lead, Zinc) in Turkey, according to the company’s website (see here: www.aldridgeminerals.ca). SNNLive caught up with David Carew, Director of Corporate Development of Aldridge Minerals Inc. at the Precious Metals Summit 2016 in Beaver Creek, CO.
In this video interview, Mr. Carew and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Aldridge Minerals Inc.
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- History of the project and mining in Turkey
- Geopolitical situation in Turkey and how that has affected the company
- Discusses the resource on the project
- Management and geology team
- Goals and milestones for 2016-2017
For more information about Aldridge Minerals Inc., please visit: www.aldridgeminerals.ca
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Aldridge Minerals Inc. See Aldridge's periodic filings with the SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions