With 43 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: RICK), through its subsidiaries, is the country’s leading company in gentlemen clubs and sports bars/restaurants, and clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and other cities operate under brand names, such as “Rick's Cabaret,” “XTC,” “Club Onyx,” “Vivid Cabaret,” “Jaguars” and “Tootsie’s Cabaret,” according to the company’s website (see here: www.RCIHospitality.com). SNNLive spoke with Eric Langan, President and CEO of RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. at the Sidoti Spring 2016 Emerging Growth Convention in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Langon and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc.
- History of the company
- Why the name change from Rick’s Cabaret International, Inc.
- Discusses Bombshells restaurant chain and locations
- Growth drivers for the company
- How the company assesses a club as a potential acquisition target
- Mr. Langan’s background
- Goals and milestones for 2016
For more information about RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., go to: www.RCIHospitality.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. See RCI Hospitality Holdings' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions