Aspen Group, Inc. (OTCQB: ASPU) is an online postsecondary education company, who’s mission is to offer any motivated college-worthy student the opportunity to receive a high quality, responsibly priced distance-learning education for the purpose of achieving sustainable economic and social benefits for themselves and their families, according to the company’s website (see here: www.ir.aspen.edu). SNNLive spoke with Michael Mathews, Chairman and CEO of Aspen Group, Inc. at The MicroCap Conference 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
In this video interview, Mr. Mathews and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Aspen Group, Inc.
- Company’s business model, “Debtless Education Solution”
- Size of enrollment
- Length of terms for coursework
- Describes curriculum: focus on nursing school
- Type of degrees the University offers
- How Aspen University handles financial aid
- How Aspen University differentiates itself from the competition
- Where the professors come from
- Discusses the online education market
- Growth drivers for the company
For more information about Aspen Group, Inc., go to: www.ir.aspen.edu
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Aspen Group, Inc. See Aspen Group's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions