Quantum Materials Corp. (OTCQB: QTMM) develops and manufactures Quantum Dots and nanomaterials for use in medical, display, solar energy and lighting applications through its patented volume production process, according to the company’s website (see here: www.QMCDots.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host spoke with Stephen B. Squires, Founder, President and CEO of Quantum Materials Corp. in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Squires and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Quantum Materials Corp.
- Company’s #1 application for their Quantum Dots materials
- Discusses how the Quantum Dots work
- Explains background for the company’s nanomaterial
- How does the cost of quantum dots affect the price of electronics for consumers?
- Quantum’s business model
- Importance of quantum dots to electronics industry
Since speaking with Mr. Squires, the company made the following announcements:
For more information about Quantum Materials Corp., go to: www.QMCDots.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions