Lomiko Metals Inc. (TSX-V: LMR) (OTCQX: LMRMF) is a Canada-based, exploration-stage company, and the Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties that contain minerals for the new green economy; its mineral properties include the La Loutre Graphite Property, Quatre Milles Graphite Property and the Vines Lake property which all have had recent major discoveries, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.Lomiko.com). SNNLive caught up with A. Paul Gill, President and CEO of Lomiko Metals Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Gill and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Lomiko Metals and Lomiko Technologies
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Describes Graphene 3D Lab, 3D printing market and properties on graphene
- Discusses recent news and the Spider Charger
- Primary focus for the company
- Kickstarter Campaign for the Spider Charger
- Goals and milestones for 2016
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Lomiko Metals Inc. See Lomiko Metals' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions