Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: AMBS) is a biotechnology company developing treatments and diagnostics for diseases in the areas of neurology and orphan diseases, and the Company has an exclusive worldwide license to intellectual property rights associated to Engineered Skin Substitute (ESS), an orphan drug designated autologous full thickness skin replacement product in development for the treatment of adult severe burns currently preparing to enter Phase 2 clinical studies, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Amarantus.com).
SNNLive caught up with Gerald E. Commissiong, President and CEO of Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA. In this video interview, Mr. Commissiong and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc.
- Update since we last interview Mr. Commissiong (Click here)
- Primary indication the company is focused on
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease clinical development
- Companies with recent Alzheimer’s results
- Discusses company’s move into the Skin Replacement/Regeneration Market
For more information about Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc., go to: www.Amarantus.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc. See Amarantus’ periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions