GeoPark (NYSE: GPRK) is an independent Latin oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator with oil and gas assets and growth platforms in Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Argentina, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Geo-Park.com). SNNLive spoke with Andres Ocampo, CFO of GeoPark Limited at The MicroCap Conference 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
In this video interview, Mr. Ocampo and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview and history of GeoPark
- Geopolitical landscape in South America for them
- Discusses assets in Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Argentina
- Drilling programs
- Mitigating risk
- Competition in South America
- Mr. Ocampo’s background
- Goals and milestones for rest of 2016, moving into 2017
For more information about GeoPark, please visit: www.Geo-Park.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about GeoPark Limited. See GeoPark's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions