Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) is a cybersecurity company investing in innovation and advancing the development of new technology and applications while monetizing its Intellectual Property portfolio, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Finjan.com). SNNLive caught up with Phil Hartstein, President and CEO of Finjan Holdings, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Hartstein and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Finjan Holdings, Inc.
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Discusses Licensing and Enforcement Segments
- Importance of Intellectual Property
- CybeRisk™ Security Solutions
- Comments on recent news and additions to the Finjan team
For more information about Finjan Holdings, Inc., go to: www.Finjan.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Finjan Holdings, Inc. See Finjan's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions