ARCA biopharma (NASDAQ: ABIO) is developing genetically-targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases through a precision medicine approach to drug development, according to the company’s website (see here: www.arcabio.com). SNNLive spoke with Thomas Keuer, Chief Operating Officer of ARCA biopharma, Inc. at the Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference 2016 in Jupiter, FL.
In this video interview, Mr. Keuer and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of ARCA biopharma, Inc.
- Size of the atrial fibrillation disease market
- How the company’s drug works
- Where clinical trials are being conducted
- Where the company’s science comes from
- Collaboration, partners and investors
- The company’s diagnostic test under development
For more information about ARCA biopharma, Inc., please visit: www.arcabio.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about ARCA biopharma Inc. See ARCA biopharma's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions