Lightbridge (NASDAQ: LTBR) is a nuclear fuel technology company based in Reston, Virginia, USA, and the Company develops proprietary next generation nuclear fuel technologies for current and future reactors, according to the company’s website (see here: www.ltbridge.com). SNNLive caught up with Seth Grae, President & CEO of Lightbridge Corp. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Grae and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Lightbridge Corporation
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- What updates mean to Lightbridge
- Lightbridge nuclear fuel vs. what’s currently available
- Goals and milestones for the first half of 2017
For more information about Lightbridge Corporation, please visit: www.ltbridge.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Lightbridge Corp. See Lightbridge's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions