The Canadian Securities Exchange, or CSE, is operated by CNSX Markets Inc. Recognized as a stock exchange in 2004, the CSE began operations in 2003 to provide a modern and efficient alternative for companies looking to access the Canadian public capital markets, according to the company’s website (see here: www.TheCSE.com). In this Wall Street View, our host caught up with Robert Cook from the Canadian Securities Exchange at the Growth Capital Expo 2016 in Las Vegas, NV.
Mr. Cook and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
- Rate of growth
- Can foreign companies list on the CSE?
- What are the benefits to listing on the CSE?
- Procedures for US investors to buy shares of CSE-listed companies
- Relationship between the CSE and OTC Markets
- Where he sees new listings coming from
For more information about the Canadian Securities Exchange, please visit: www.TheCSE.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions