ViewRay, Inc. (OTCQB: VRAY), of Cleveland, Ohio, is a medical device company that develops radiation therapy technology for the treatment of cancer, and the MRIdian® system provides continuous soft-tissue imaging during treatment, using MRI-guided radiation therapy, so that clinicians are able to see where the actual radiation dose is being delivered and adapt to changes in the patient’s anatomy, according to the company’s website (see here: www.ViewRay.com). SNNLive spoke with Chris A. Raanes, President and CEO of ViewRay, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Raanes and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of ViewRay, Inc.
- Describes the company’s medical device, MRIdian®
- Where the technology comes from and currently treating patients
- Explains the process for approval process, and where they have been approved
- Discusses various indications for the company’s device
- Mr. Raanes’ background
- Growth drivers for ViewRay, Inc.
For more information about ViewRay, Inc., go to: www.ViewRay.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about ViewRay, Inc. See ViewRay’s periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions