Resonant (NASDAQ: RESN) is creating design solutions, software tools and IP & licensable blocks that enable the development of filter products for the RF front-end, or RFFE, for the mobile device industry, according to the company’s website (see here: www.resonant.com). SNNLive spoke with Terry Lingren, CEO & Co-Founder of Resonant Inc. at the LD Micro Invitational 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Lingren and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Resonant Inc.
- Sales/customer acquisition cycle
- Target markets
- Resonant vs. the competition
- Goals and milestones for the first half of 2017
- The coming 5G change to the mobile device carriers and how that affects the company
For more information about Resonant Inc., please visit: www.resonant.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Resonant Inc. See Resonant's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions