Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) develops, markets, and sells proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables used in the critical process of preparing samples for analysis in the estimated $6 billion life sciences research market, according to the Company’s website (www.PressureBioSciences.com). SNNLive caught up with Richard T. Schumacher, President and CEO of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. at the SeeThruEquity Fall MicroCap Investor Conference 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Schumacher and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
- Size of the life sciences research market
- How the Company’s instruments work, and the advantages of using their patented PCT Platform as a key element of their instruments
- Before Pressure BioSciences and PCT, how did researchers prepare their samples for analysis
- Short-term growth drivers and long-term outlook for the Company
- Discusses current growth in sales, new instruments and consumables, and potential partnership opportunities
- Insight into 2015-2016
For more information about Pressure BioSciences, Inc., go to: www.PressureBioSciences.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions