Resverlogix Corp. (TSX: RVX) (OTC: RVXCF) is developing RVX-208, a small molecule selective BET bromodomain inhibitor for the potential treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer’s disease, peripheral artery disease, and chronic kidney disease, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.Resverlogix.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host spoke with Donald J. McCaffrey, President and CEO of Resverlogix Corp. in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. McCaffrey and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Resverlogix Corp.
- How cardiovascular disease is treated before Resverlogix
- Time to market
- Phase 3 clinical trial
- Resverlogix competitors
- On financing clinical trials
- Where the clinical trials are being conducted
- How many patients affected by cardiovascular disease
- Mr. McCaffrey’s background
For more information about Resverlogix Corp., go to: www.Resverlogix.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions