M Pharmaceutical Inc. (CSE: MQ) (OTCQB: MPHMF) is a clinical-stage company developing technologies for the monitoring and treatment of obesity, diabetes, and other gastroenterological indications, according to the Company’s website (www.M-Pharma.ca). SNNLive spoke with Matthew Lehman, CEO of M Pharmaceutical Inc. at the SeeThruEquity Fall MicroCap Investor Conference 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Lehman and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of M Pharmaceutical Inc.
- The Company’s technologies in development
- Discusses gastroenterological indications
- Science behind M Pharmaceuticals’s technology
- Market size for patients diagnosed with diabetes or as obese
- Where the technology comes from
- How the Company’s products are different
For more information about M Pharmaceutical Inc., go to: www.M-Pharma.ca
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions