Vista Gold Corp. (NYSE MKT: VGZ) (TSX: VGZ) is a gold project developer. The company’s principal asset is their flagship Mt. Todd gold project in Northern Territory, Australia, where the company continues to work to identify opportunities to improve project economics with the goal of advancing the project toward development, according to the company’s website (see here: www.VistaGold.com). SNNLive spoke with Frederick Earnest, President & CEO of Vista Gold Corp. at the Precious Metals Summit 2016 in Beaver Creek, CO.
In this video interview, Mr. Earnest and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Vista Gold Corp.
- Mt. Todd gold project in Australia
- Why Mt. Todd project is considered “advanced stage” according to Mr. Earnest
- Discusses mining jurisdiction in Northern Territory, Australia
- Mr. Earnest’s background and geology team
- Goals and milestones for rest of 2016 and going into 2017
For more information about Vista Gold Corp., please visit: www.VistaGold.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Vista Gold Corp. See Vista Gold's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions