U.S. Geothermal Inc. (NYSE MKT: HTM) (TSX: GTH) is a renewable energy company focused on the development, production and sale of electricity from geothermal energy, and are currently operating geothermal power projects Neal Hot Springs, Oregon, San Emidio, Nevada and Raft River, Idaho for a total power generation of approximately 45 MWs, according to the company’s website (see here: www.USGeothermal.com). SNNLive caught up with Dennis Gilles, CEO of U.S. Geothermal Inc., at the Aegis Capital Corp. Growth Conference 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
In this video interview, Mr. Gilles and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of U.S. Geothermal Inc.
- Location of company’s geothermal power plants
- Difference between geothermal water the company extracts vs. water for commercial use
- Describes equipment
- U.S. Geothermal’s business strategy
- Amount of power provided by the company’s facilities
- Cost of geothermal power vs. other sources of power
Since speaking with Mr. Gilles, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about U.S. Geothermal Inc., go to: www.USGeothermal.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions