Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTI) is a developer of placenta-based cell therapy products, and the Company has reported robust clinical trial data in multiple indications for its patented PLX (PLacental eXpanded) cells, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Pluristem.com). SNNLive caught up with Karine Kleinhaus, MD, MPH from Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. at the Source Capital 2016 Disruptive Growth & Healthcare Conference in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Dr. Kleinhaus and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc.
- Discusses the company’s science
- Where the science was developed
- Dr. Kleinhaus’ background
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Target indications
- Corporate developments
- Size of Critical Limb Ischemia market
- Milestones and goals for 2016
For more information about Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc., go to: www.Pluristem.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. See Pluristem's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions