Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation (OTC PINK: ADMD) is a late stage radiation oncology focused medical device company engaged in the development of yttrium-90 based brachytherapy devices for the treatment of non-resectable tumors, according to the company’s website (see here: www.IsotopeWorld.com). SNNLive spoke with James C. Katzaroff, Chairman and CEO of Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation at the SeeThruEquity & The Brewer Group's 2nd Annual Innovations Investor Conference 2016 in Miami, FL.
In this SNNLive Video Interview, Jim and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Advanced Medical Isotope Corp.
- History of the company
- Describes the company’s medical device
- Regulatory approval process for medical devices and update
- Target indication - non-resectable tumors, initial focus on pancreatic cancer
- Mr. Katzaroff’s background
- Milestones and goals for Advanced Medical Isotope Corp.
For more information about Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, go to: www.IsotopeWorld.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation. See Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions