Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB) is a packaging provider, offering certified child-resistant and custom-branded solutions in all states that permit cannabis use, and in Canada, according to the company’s website (see here: www.ir.kushbottles.com). In this SNNLive In-Studio Video Interview, our host spoke with Nick Kovacevich, Co-Founder and CEO of Kush Bottles, Inc. in our studio in Los Angeles, CA.
In this interview, Mr. Kovacevich and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Kush Bottles, Inc.
- Describes Kush Bottles’ products and solutions for the cannabis industry
- History of the company
- How compliance plays a role in packaging
- Customer acquisition
- Working with consulting firms
- Barrier to entry and discusses first mover advantage
- Goals and milestones for 2016
For more information about Kush Bottles, Inc., go to: www.ir.kushbottles.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Kush Bottles, Inc. See Kush Bottles' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions