The mission of ProMIS Neurosciences (TSX: PMN) is to discover and develop precision medicine therapeutics for effective treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, in particular Alzheimer’s disease and ALS, according to the company’s website (see here: www.promisneurosciences.com). SNNLive spoke with Gene Williams, Executive Chairman of ProMIS Neurosciences Inc. during Media Day 2016 at WestPark Capital in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Williams and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc.
- Focus on trying to find root cause of neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s Disease in particular
- Where the science was developed
- Progression of neurodegenerative diseases
- Why has it taken so long to develop therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Mr. Williams’ background and management team
- Milestones for 2016-2017
For more information about ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc., please visit: www.promisneurosciences.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about ProMIS Neurosciences Inc. See ProMIS Neurosciences' periodic filings with the SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions