Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTNR) is an environmental services company that recycles industrial waste streams and off-specification commercial chemical products, and its primary focus is recycling used motor oil and other petroleum by-product streams, according to the company’s website (see here: www.VertexEnergy.com). SNNLive spoke with Alvaro Ruiz from Vertex Energy, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Ruiz and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Describes technology of refining used motor oil
- Target markets/verticals for the company
- Company’s business model
- Discusses two sides of the business: marketing to individuals to get the used oil and refining of that used motor oil
- Growth drivers for the company
- Mr. Ruiz’ background
- Goals and milestones for end of 2015, going into 2016
For more information about Vertex Energy, Inc., go to: www.VertexEnergy.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Vertex Energy, Inc. See Vertex Energy's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions