First Mining Finance Corp. (TSX-V: FF & OTCQX: FFMGF) (“First Mining”) is focused on acquiring and holding mineral assets to take advantage of bear market conditions in the mining sector, according to the company’s website (see here: www.FirstMiningFinance.com). SNNLive caught up with Patrick Donnelly, President of First Mining Finance Corp. at the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium 2016 in Vancouver, BC.
In this video interview, Mr. Donnelly and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of First Mining Finance Corp.
- How resources market has affected the company
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Goals and milestones for 2016
- Discusses building the company’s asset portfolio
- Management team
For more information about First Mining Finance Corp., please visit: www.FirstMiningFinance.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about First Mining Finance Corp. See First Mining Finance's periodic filings with the SEDAR for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions