Cynata Therapeutics Ltd. (ASX: CYP) is an Australian stem cell and regenerative medicine company that is developing a therapeutic stem cell platform technology, Cymerus™, originating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, according to the company’s website (www.Cynata.com). SNNLive spoke with Dr. Ross Macdonald, Managing Director and CEO of Cynata Therapeutics Ltd. at the SeeThruEquity Fall MicroCap Investor Conference 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Dr. Macdonald and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Cynata Therapeutics Ltd.
- Discusses where and how the technology was developed
- Applications for company’s platform technology
- Cynata’s business strategy
- Comments on competition
- FDA and the approval process
For more information about Cynata Therapeutics Ltd., go to: www.Cynata.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions