Aberdeen International Inc. (TSX: AAB) operates as an investment and merchant banking company focusing on private, micro, and small capitalization companies in the resource sector, according to the company’s website (see here: www.AberdeenInternational.ca). SNNLive spoke with David Stein, President and CEO of Aberdeen International Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Stein and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Aberdeen International, Inc.
- Focus on Mining and Resource Sector
- The company’s business strategy
- Discusses platinum and lithium projects
- Aberdeen’s criteria for exploration, development and production projects
- The difference between Aberdeen and a project generator business model
- Mr. Stein’s background
For more information about Aberdeen International, Inc., go to: www.AberdeenInternational.ca
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Aberdeen International Inc. See Aberdeen's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions